Tim Vukan, MMed, Master of Chinese medicine (ZCMU) and founder of Wushan TCM - Chinese medical network in China, is one of the few foreigners who completed his more than 12 years of Chinese medicine education directly in China! He is a certified Chinese medicine practitioner who has been studying and practicing for more than ten years at the Zhejiang Chinese Medical University in Hangzhou (China).
In 2005 Tim Vukan started to learn Chinese language in Hangzhou by attending classes taught in Chinese. He completed his bachelor and master degree by using Chinese language in his local studies at Zhejiang Chinese medical university.
Daily translations from Chinese textbooks and lectures, as well as a continuous local practice in TCM hospitals, clinics and pharmacies gave him a deep and comprehensive insight into the presence of TCM in mainland China.
Right now he is bridging China with the west to offer Chinese medicine practitioners and students to gain personal, authentic and professional insights into Chinese medicine from China.
• since 2005 study of mandarin (Chinese language) at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University in Hangzhou, China
• 2006 – 2007 first part of his undergraduate study at Yunnan Chinese Medical University in Kunming, Yunnan province, China
• 2007 – 2011 undergraduate study at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University. Graduation with Bachelor of Chinese medicine.
• 2011 – 2012 Internship at Zhejiang Provincial Hospital of Chinese medicine, attending the national medical license test in Hangzhou, China
• 2012 – 2015 postgraduate study at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University. Graduation with master of Chinese medicine.
• 2015 – 2016 continuing education in Chinese medicine clinics in Hangzhou, China
• 1998 – 2003 Certified teacher training: Ving Tsun Kung Fu by Dr. Jan Hintelmann in Hamburg
• 2003 Certified teacher training: Qi Gong by Institut für Stilles Qi Gong, Zhi Chang Li in Münster Westfalen, Germany
• 2004 Certified teacher training: Taiji Quan / Sword by Foen Tjoeng Lie in Hamburg
• 2004 Continuing education at Epo Wushu College in Dengfeng, Shaolin, Henan province
• 2004 Taiji Training in Yangshuo, Provinz Guangxi
• 2006 – 2012 China Universe Qi Gong (medical Qi Gong) by Huang Cheng Zhang in Hangzhou
• 2009 Continuing education by Pan Chang An, White Crane Kung Fu in Yong Chun, Provinz Fujian
• further continuing educations at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, Qi Gong and Taiji Quan
• Founder and lecturer at Wushan TCM, main subjects: classical medicine, herbal medicine, acupuncture, pediatric tuina as well as mandarin (standard chinese)
• Interpreter at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University
• local seminars and workshops in Hangzhou´s pharmacies and clinics
Contact Tim Vukan
More info about Tim Vukan on his website